The grant-making activities of the Bodossaki Foundation further its vision of a society of equal opportunities and prospects for all, structured in line with the Foundation’s four strategic action pillars:
- Promoting Education
- Improving Healthcare
- Empowering Civil Society
- Protecting the Environment
The Foundation accepts applications for grants from public-law entities and private-law non-profit entities for the following two programmes:
- The ’Open Grants Programme’, which accepts applications throughout the year submitted by public entities and non-profit organisations, who must use the Foundation’s customised online platform. Priority is given to applications with a budget of up to €5,000. Details about the procedure for the submission & evaluation of grant applications are available here.
- The ‘Thematic Grants Programme’ is launching thematic calls for funding to address social needs which have been identified as priority action areas for the coming year. In the year 2024, based on the findings of the Foundation’s latest social needs assessment, the available budget of €250,000 will be devoted to offering grants of up to €50.000 each, as part of the open call for thematic proposals in the following priority areas:
- Education & Enviroment: Supporting initiatives promoting environmental education and the green transition in schools.
- Healthcare: Support initiatives related to primary health prevention
The full text of the call can be found here and the funding application here. For more information about the application process, the evaluation criteria and the selection and scoring process, please refer to the ‘Terms and Conditions’ form.