Bodossaki Foundation is a legal entity governed by private law and a non-profit public benefit organisation, working to promote its vision of a society of equal opportunities and prospects for all. The Foundation’s activities are structured in line with its four strategic action pillars:
- Promoting education
- Enhancing healthcare
- Protecting the environment
- Empowering Civil Society
To support its work, Bodossaki Foundation has developed and implemented a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of the ELOT EN ISO 9001:2015 standard.
The Foundation’s Management is committed to ensuring the following:
- effective implementation of the QMS;
- compliance with the requirements of the legislation relating to its operations;
- effective internal and external communications;
- the best possible management of the resources available for the implementation of actions/projects;
- that the resources needed for meeting the requirements of the QMS and for its continuous improvement are secured;
- that it retains responsibility for overall management, in cases where the implementation of QMS-related processes is outsourced to third parties.
The Quality Policy is available to the public, is supported by measurable targets and is reviewed annually by the Foundation’s Management.