The Prize Committee comprises eight distinguished personalities active in scientific research.
Its members are the following:
- Ioannis Aifantis, Professor of Pathology, NYU School of Medicine
- Theodora Varvarigou, Professor at the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National Technical University of Athens
- Nikos Vettas, Professor at the Department of Economics, Athens University of Economics and Business, and Director General of the Foundation for Economic and Industrial Research (IOBE).
- George Kollias, Member of the Academy of Athens, Professor/Director of the Department of Physiology, Medical School, University of Athens, and Research Professor, Biomedical Sciences Research Center “Alexander Fleming”
- Nancy Makri, Edward William and Jane Marr Gutgsell Professor, Professor of Chemistry and Physics, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Costas Meghir, Douglas A. Warner III Professor of Economics and Professor of Management, Yale University
- Michalis Triantafyllou, Henry L. and Grace Doherty Professor of Ocean Science and Engineering, MIT, Director of the MIT Sea Grant College Program, Visiting Scientist Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Athanassios Fokas, Professor at the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics, University of Cambridge
Bodossaki Foundation is represented on the Prize Committee by:
- Athina Dessypri, President of Bodossaki Foundation’s Board of Trustees.
- Theodoros Theodorou, Professor at the School of Chemical Engineering, National Technical University of Athens, Vice President of Bodossaki Foundation’s Board of Trustees.