John S. Latsis Public Benefit Foundation, TIMA Charitable Foundation, Hellenic Hope charity organisation, Captain Vassilis & Carmen Constantakopoulos Foundation, A. G. Leventis Foundation, A.C. Laskaridis Charitable Foundation, Costas M. Lemos Foundation and Bodossaki Foundation announce an open call for the submission of applications for participation in the fourth cycle of the “Points of Support” programme, which is addressed at Greek private non-profit organisations, as well as social cooperative enterprises (henceforth referred to as “Organisations”).
The Programme aims, on the one hand, to support original small-scale actions with maximum social impact and, on the other hand, to empower and build the capacity of the above civil society organisations. The Programme will provide grants of up to five thousand Euros (€5,000) each to a maximum of twenty-nine (29) actions, with a duration of up to twelve (12) months, and which fall under one of the following areas, as defined by the Programme’s respective donors:
- “Social integration of people with disabilities” (John S. Latsis Public Benefit Foundation)
- “Support of the elderly” (TIMA Charitable Foundation)
- “Support of children”:
- “Child protection” (Hellenic Hope)
- “Children and health” (Captain Vassilis and Carmen Constantakopoulos Foundation)
- “Children and the environment” ( G. Leventis Foundation)
- “Support of actions for the protection of the environment”
- “Protection of aquatic and coastal ecosystems” (A.C. Laskaridis Charitable Foundation)
- “Protection of forest and other terrestrial ecosystems” (Costas M. Lemos Foundation)
In addition to the grants, the Programme also includes free participation of the Organisations in capacity building activities, which will be funded and implemented by the Bodossaki Foundation, through Social Dynamo. Social Dynamo is an initiative of the Bodossaki Foundation, in partnership with the Municipality of Athens (through the SynAthina platform), aimed at strengthening civil society organisations and groups, with a focus on learning, professional support and networking. All Organisations are required to participate in a basic capacity building programme.
The full terms and conditions for participation in the Programme can be found here.
Applications are accepted online only, through this application form.
The full text of the application form is available here.
The deadline for submissions is Thursday, April 30th, 2020, at 17:00. The results will be announced on Friday, July 15th, 2020, on the Programme donors’ websites, and all candidates will be notified by email.
For more information, interested parties may contact the Programme donors at the following email addresses and telephone numbers:
- John S. Latsis Public Benefit Foundation (“Social integration of people with disabilities”): email@example.com, 210-6282888.
- TIMA Charitable Foundation (“Support of the elderly”): firstname.lastname@example.org, 210-4293514.
- Hellenic Hope (“Support of children – Child Protection”) email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Captain Vassilis and Carmen Constantakopoulos Foundation (“Support of children – Children and health”): email@example.com, 210-9490253.
- G. Leventis Foundation (“Support of children – Children and the environment”): firstname.lastname@example.org, 210-6165232.
- C. Laskaridis Charitable Foundation (“Support of actions for the protection of the environment: Protection of aquatic and coastal ecosystems”), email@example.com, 210-3647972.
- Costas M. Lemos Foundation (“Support of actions for the protection of the environment: Protection of forest and other terrestrial ecosystems”), firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bodossaki Foundation (Capacity Building Activities): email@example.com, 210-7253832.