It is hereby announced that the deadline for the submission of applications for participation in the 4th cycle of the “Points of Support” programme is extended to 5 p.m. on Friday 29 May 2020, to facilitate the applicant civil society organisations, given the exceptional circumstances created by the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
The results of the Open Call will be announced by 5 p.m. on Friday 31 July 2020.
Any changes to the above schedule will be announced on the sponsors’ websites, while for any clarifications you are kindly requested to contact the sponsors at the e-mail addresses given below:
- John S. Latsis Public Benefit Foundation (Subject Area: “Social integration of people with disabilities”): email@example.com
- TIMA Charitable Foundation (Subject Area: “Support of the elderly”): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hellenic Hope (subject Area: “Supporting of actions for the child – Child protection”): email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Captain Vassilis & Carmen Constantakopoulos Foundation (Subject Area: “Support of actions for the child – Child and health”): email@example.com
- G. Leventis Foundation (Subject Area: “Support of actions for the child – Children and the environment”): firstname.lastname@example.org
- C. Laskaridis Charitable Foundation (Subject Area: “Support of actions for the protection of the environment – Protection of marine and coastal ecosystems”): email@example.com
- Costas M. Lemos Foundation (Subject Area: “Support of actions for the protection of the environment – Protection of forests and other terrestrial ecosystems”): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bodossaki Foundation (Capacity Building Activities): email@example.com.