Future Loading: A social, collaborative initiative of The Coca-Cola System in Greece, in partnership with Bodossaki Foundation
Together, we support small cafes, restaurants and hospitality businesses that dream big. Interested businesses will be included in the programme on a “first come, first served” basis.
The Coca-Cola system in Greece announces the launch of the “Future Loading” programme in collaboration with Bodossaki Foundation, a strategic partner of this social initiative. The programme, implemented under the auspices of the Ministry of Development and Investments, the Ministry of Tourism, and the Association of Greek Tourism Enterprises (SETE), seeks to support small HoReCa businesses (hospitality businesses, restaurants, cafes) and enhance employability in the sector. The programme aims to enhance the safe operation of businesses, assist them in their digital transformation, attract customers and integrate the principles of environmental sustainability into their business activity.
The programme’s activities are organised in the work areas describer below.
Business restarting & adaptation to the new reality, by means of the following:
- Control of the implementation of the appropriate prevention procedures and of practices recommended by the competent authorities and the scientific community, and certified by TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas with the TÜV AUSTRIA CoVid Shield certification, for preventing transmission of the virus in their premises.
- Online seminars on customer service in the new normality by Avocado Learning Experiences , a company active in the field of training and development of executives and teams, with the support from Coca-Cola Tria Epsilon and the programme “Youth Empowered: The HoReCa Edition”.
- Health & safety training through the practical guide applied by the Hellenic Food Authority (EFET).
- Offer of contactless check-in/check-out operation and training of small hotels in its use by the Hotelbrain Group, specialising in the management and operation of hotels.
- Specially designed seminar by Google on tourism trends in the new Covid-19 and post-Covid-19 era.
Strengthening digital transformation, by means of the following:
- Training in the use of social media, digital marketing, e-commerce and collaboration tools, by Found.ation and with support from Coca-Cola Tria Epsilon and the programme “Youth Empowered: The HoReCa Edition”.
- Free software applications, together with automation and CRM solutions, by Pobuca, a company specialising in Customer eXperience (CX) technologies, with support from Coca-Cola Tria Epsilon and the programme “Youth Empowered: The HoReCa Edition”.
- Specially designed seminar entitled “Digital Marketing & Marketplaces in the new world” by efood.
Promotion/Advertising & Customer Attraction, by means of the following:
- Provision of on-line advertising space by Athinorama magazine, in a dedicated section on www.athinorama.gr, as well as support from the “Restaurants back for good” initiative.
- Webinars on branding and competition analysis by “The People’s Trust” organisation, specialising in strengthening entrepreneurship, with support from the A.C. Laskaridis Charitable Foundation.
- Business consulting and content for beneficiary businesses, by Notice Content and Services (HO.RE.CA OPEN, FnB Daily).
Sustainable development & adoption of the principles of Circular Economy & Recycling, in collaboration with the NGO “Ecological Recycling Company”, by means of the following:
- Provision of Coca-Cola’s “Zero Waste Future” Guide.
- Supply of bins for organic waste and of other equipment.
- Online workshops & seminars in waste management in businesses.
- Establishment of a digital platform for education and performance recording purposes.
- Certification and inclusion in the 1st Zero Waste HoReCa network, after one year of performance monitoring.
To apply for participation in the “Future Loading” programme, interested businesses must meet the criteria listed below (please note that interested businesses will be included in the programme on a strictly “first come, first served” basis):
- They must be active in the hospitality, restaurants and cafes sector (HoReCa) and must be in operation for the last 3 years.
- They must have an annual turnover of up to €500,000.
- They must employ a staff of 2 to 25.
- They must be independent enterprises (i.e., not part of a larger group of companies).
- Must be in order regarding the payment of their social security contributions.
- They must comply with the HACCP standard in matters of hygiene and food safety
“Future Loading” brings together companies, organisations and foundations in a joint social initiative. Each specialised partner contributes to the creation of a “tool case” specially designed to meet the needs of small cafes, restaurants and hospitality businesses, so that, taking measured steps, they can confidently adapt to the new reality and ensure their sustainability in the future.
The programme’s initial planning foresees the provision of support to 300 small HoReCa businesses. The Coca-Cola system in Greece and Bodossaki Foundation invites contributions to the programme from companies, organisations and Foundations, in order to maximise the available funds and increase the number of beneficiary businesses.
A dedicated webpage, wwww.bodossaki.gr/futureloading has been created on the Foundation’s website, where small HoReCa businesses can apply to join the “Future Loading” programme by clicking the “Apply now” button and then proceeding to fill in the necessary information. At the same time, valuable partners wishing to support the initiative will be able to contribute the amount of their choice by clicking the “Make your donation” button and following the relevant instructions.
As the HoReCa industry is vital to the prosperity of the economy, this social initiative addresses current needs in a comprehensive way, demonstrating in practice that cooperation and partnership can result in major activities with a positive impact for society.