The Prize Committee consists of eight personalities active in academic research.
Its members are the following:
- Ioannis Aifantis, Professor of Pathology, NYU School of Medicine.
- Theodora Varvarigou, Professor at the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National Technical University of Athens.
- Nikos Vettas, Professor at the Department of Economics, Athens University of Economics and Business, and Director General of the Foundation for Economic and Industrial Research (IOVE).
- George Kollias, Member of the Academy of Athens, Professor/Director of the Physiology Laboratory at the Medical School of the University of Athens, and Associate Researcher at the “Alexandros Fleming” Research Centre for Biomedical Sciences.
- Nancy Makri, Professor of Chemistry and Physics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Costas Meghir, Professor at the Department of Economics, Yale University.
- Michalis Triantafyllou, Professor of Marine Technology at MIT, Visiting Researcher at the US Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, Director of the Center for Ocean Engineering and Director of the Testing Tank Facility and the Propeller Tunnel of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
- Athanassios Fokas, Professor at the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics, University of Cambridge
The Prize Committee also includes the following members, representing Bodossaki Foundation:
- Athina Desypri, President of Bodossaki Foundation’s Board of Trustees.
- Theodoros Theodorou, Professor at the School of Chemical Engineering of the National Technical University of Athens, Vice President of Bodossaki Foundation’s Board of Trustees.