The grant-making activities of Bodossaki Foundation promote its vision of a society of equal opportunities and prospects for all, and are structured in line with the Foundation’s four strategic action pillars:
- Promoting Education
- Enhancing Healthcare
- Empowering Civil Society
- Protecting the Environment
The Foundation accepts applications for grants from public-law entities and private-law non-profit entities for the following two programmes:
- The “Open Grants Programme”, which accepts throughout the year applications submitted by public entities and non-profit organisations using the Foundation’s custom online platform. Priority is given to applications with a budget of up to €5,000. Details about the Procedure for the Submission & Evaluation of Applications for Grants are available here.
- The “Thematic Grants Programme’, which launches thematic Calls for funding proposals that address social needs identified as priority action lines every year. Detailed information about the “Thematic Grants Programme” for 2023 is given below:
With a view to responding to some of the most pressing needs of our times and to maximising the social impact of its grants, the Foundation announces the allocation of part of the annual budget of €340,000 for the year 2023 to donations of up to €50,000 each, through an open Call for proposals under the “Thematic Grants Programme” addressing the following priorities:
- In the Education pillar: Strengthening Vocational Education and Training (VET).
- In the Health pillar: Promoting good mental health.
- In the Civil Society & Environment pillars: Addressing energy poverty and/or the impact of the climate crisis on vulnerable groups.
The full text of the Call is available here and the application for funding (which must be submitted only online, using the Foundation’s custom platform, by clicking on the “Submission of Proposals” icon) is available here. For details about the submission of applications, the evaluation criteria and the selection and rating process, please consult the document “Terms and Conditions”.